- Heavyweight Josh Barnett Signs New UFC DealPosted 4 hours ago
- Matt Serra ‘Walking Away’ From Mixed Martial ArtsPosted 19 hours ago
- UFC – Gegard Mousasi Eyeing Vitor Belfort at MiddleweightPosted 1 day ago
- UFC 160 – Antonio Silva: “First Punch I Land He’s Going Down”Posted 2 days ago
- UFC – Nate Diaz Feels No Remorse Over Tweet Says ManagerPosted 2 days ago
- UFC – Chael Sonnen Done Chasing Wanderlei SilvaPosted 3 days ago
- UFC 160 – Mark Hunt Finally Granted Work Visa to USPosted 3 days ago
- Renan Barao Injured, Out of UFC 161 Main EventPosted 4 days ago
- UFC on FX 8 – Vitor Belfort Wins Big in BrazilPosted 4 days ago
- UFC – Vitor Belfort: ‘TRT Doesn’t Win Fights’Posted 5 days ago
UFC on Fuel TV 8 – The Main Card Rundown
- Updated: March 1, 2013
The light-heavyweight division will see the return of “All American” Brian Stann this coming Saturday, as UFC on Fuel TV 8 gathers its belongings and rolls into Tokyo, Japan. Standing in his way to victory on the night however, will be UFC veteran and skilled warrior Wanderlei Silva.
The event will been seen as somewhat of a swan song for Silva, with the Brazilian starting to wind down a career that has spanned well over a decade. Brian Stann will be looking to bounce back from his defeat to Michael Bisping last September, which put a major halt to his title ambitions.
UFC on Fuel TV 8 will also see heavyweight Stefan Struve try to continue his impressive run of form against striker Mark Hunt, who’s known to deliver knockout power, setting up for an exciting match. Another interesting bout will be Hector Lombard vs. Yushin Okami, with Lombard looking to add to his recent knockout of Rousimar Palhares.
Don’t panic fight fans, there is plenty more exciting bouts scheduled for the UFC on Fuel TV 8 main card, so sit back and check out our rundown of what’s in store.